Sunday, August 28, 2022

Falling - from 2019 (meeting him)

Something made of stardust

Cannot fully please

For it is so unearthly

You may not agree with what it sees

Your (fragile) human mindset

Has morals it has been taught

Has rules and rhymes and bylaws

Which don't apply to the celestial lot


You need something more than me

For my fragile human mindset is comfortable where I'm at


It's terrifying, exhilarating, and suddenly I can't breathe

Is that from my heartstrings or from lack of air in your galaxy?

Can I leave behind all I know to join you in the stars?

You beckon me further with the universe in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Falling - from 2019 (meeting him)

Something made of stardust Cannot fully please For it is so unearthly You may not agree with what it sees Your (fragile) human mindset Has m...