Sunday, August 28, 2022

October 26, 2020

Shiny white tiers of your sugar cake

Tell a tale that is delicious to the taste

Milk before meat but your meat is fake

Line upon line of sugared cocaine

Your fruits I taste give me stomachaches

Salty hot tears running down my face

The angels’ war in my head to seal my fate

You would have veiled my eyes to initiate

Easy to do since you numbed my face

Gluttony is a sin to partake

Unless it’s of your sugar cake


When I turned my back on your sickly glaze

The Son went dark for three whole days

I felt no man would know the time or date

When I would be free from your addictive haze

Why is it always men, anyway?

Like honey to flies you drew me in

What else to do when that’s where I begin

Well I’ve opened my eyes, and forgave my own sins

I give myself love without end

Without you, I’ll be born again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Falling - from 2019 (meeting him)

Something made of stardust Cannot fully please For it is so unearthly You may not agree with what it sees Your (fragile) human mindset Has m...